Welcome to Equestria!
The campaign is still under construction, but it’s in active development as we speak.
It will use a lite RPG system called Risus. Please do download the rules from the linked official website and read them if you’re interested.
No date is given at the moment for the first session.
THE MAXIMUM PLAYERS QUOTA IS OFFICIALLY REACHED. IF YOU WISH YOU CAN STILL REGISTER TO FOLLOW THE UPDATES TO THE CAMPAIGN
LIST OF PLAYERS:
To the campaign members:
What you’ll need:
- To have read and understood the core rules of Risus: The anything RPG;
- An account here on Obsidian Portal to view and edit the content here (This wiki will soon become private)
- Skype (that’s how the session will take place);
- A character (you may play around with this character creator here before submitting it for approval), see PC prerequisites;
- (It’s magic, always remember!).
- “The Risus Companion” (Ask on the IRC Channel1);
What you won’t need:
Mental sanityA lot of experience in pen & paper RPGs;
- Dice or a personal dice roller software, if you click the dice icon in the top right corner of any page on Obsidian Portal you’ll get a dice roller web app, ready to be used.